The Vertical Blind has essentially not changed too much over the years, they are functional, versatile, and easy to operate.
This has been enhanced with the addition of stunning contemporary fabric designs and multiple additional options to personalise your blind, Vertical Blinds have been reinvigorated to again become one of the most desirable blinds on the market.
Modern Vertical Blinds can have feature headrails in numerous different colours to either match or contrast windows or room décor. Textured fabrics create a warm curtain feel, and we can combine different colours and textures to create a completely bespoke Vertical Blind for your interior.
They are perfect for large areas such as Bi-Fold doors due to the ability for the headrail to be made over 4 metres wide with the slats either drawing evenly or all to one side.
Features Of Vertical Blinds:
- Choice of 89mm or 127mm louvres.
- Large range is available from all the major fabric suppliers in the UK.
- All blinds come with a designer vogue headrail as standard, this is a durable system that stands the test of time.
- The louvre slats can be tilted 180 degrees giving maximum flexibility and light control.
- Our standard wand control operation is the easiest way to operate a vertical blind and child safe by design meaning no need to fix cords or chains to the wall.
- Traditional cord and chain operation is available on request but the cords and chains must abide by child-safe regulations.
- Multiple headrail finishes are available including white, brown, silver, gold, black or anthracite, all coming with coordinating weights, stabilising chains and components.
- Do away with the fiddly stabilising chain at the bottom of the slats by having the weights either sewn in or using the new chainless weight.
- For the perfect luxury solution, you can have a motorised Vertical Headrail with all the normal tilt and draw operation of a vertical blind at the touch of a remote control button.
Visit Trust Pilot to see what other customers say about their experience with Concorde Blinds | Curtains | Shutters!
If you are looking for a made to measure Blinds | Curtains | Shutters | Awnings in Bedford, Luton, Milton Keynes, St Neots, Biggleswade, Northampton and surrounding areas, our Woburn Road Industrial Estate-based showroom in Bedford, is easily accessible with free parking. Our showroom is easy to find from all surrounding towns and villages using postcode MK42 7BY.
Visit Our Showroom:
20 minutes on the A421 from Milton Keynes
20 minutes on the A1/A603 from Biggleswade
20 minutes on the A1/A421 from St Neots
30 minutes on the M1 or A6 from Luton
35 minutes on the M1 from Northampton
35 minutes on the M1 from Harpenden