The Vertical Blind has not changed too much over the years, they are functional, versatile and easy to operate. This has been enhanced with the addition of stunning contemporary fabric designs and multiple additional options to personalise your blind, Vertical Blinds in Bedford have been reinvigorated to again become one of the most desirable blinds on the market.
They are perfect for large areas such as Bi-Fold doors due to the ability for the headrail to be made over 4 metres wide with the slats either drawing evenly or all to one side.
- Choice of 89mm or 127mm louvres.
- Large range available including Eclipse, Louvolite, RA Irwin, Fabric Box, Aquarius, Style and more.
- All blinds come with designer vogue headrail as standard, this is a durable system that stands the test of time.
- The louvre slats can be tilted 180 degrees giving maximum flexibility and light control.
- A unique feature of all our Vertical Blinds in Bedford is that they are manufactured with equal spacing to eliminate the unsightly problem of extra louvre slats.
- Our standard wand control operation is the easiest way to operate a vertical blind and child safe by design meaning no need to fix cords or chains to the wall. Traditional cord and chain operation is available on request.
- Multiple headrail finishes available including white, brown, silver, gold, black or anthracite, all coming with coordinating weights, stabilising chain and components.
- Senses headrail also available in a large range of colours to give your Vertical Blind a unique finish. Combining the most desirable aesthetic with sleek and innovative design, the Senses range must be seen.
- Do away with the fiddly stabilising chain at the bottom of the slats by having the weights either sewn in, or using the new chainless weight.
- For the perfect luxury solution you can have a motorised Vertical Headrail with all the normal tilt and draw operation of a vertical blind at the touch of a remote control button.